At Peoples Bank, we know it takes planning to achieve your goals. We also know it takes money. That's why we offer you a variety of borrowing options to help you get the money you need... for all the things you want. And no matter which option you choose, you'll find that Peoples Bank keeps you in mind - with fast approvals, competitive interest rates, and flexible terms and payments.
Personal Line of Credit*
Different from credit cards and conventional loans, a variable-rate personal line of credit is an unsecured, revolving line of credit. It makes borrowing easy because it puts a ready reserve of cash at your fingertips. You may use your line of credit however you need, whenever you want - a little at a time, or in one large amount to cover a major purchase or expense. And to access your funds, just write a check. Your available credit will be reduced by the amount you spend. As you repay it, your available credit will increase again.
- Unsecured -- no collateral required
- Uses as much or as little of your line as you wish
- Interest is charged only on the amount of your line in use. As you repay your balance, the amount becomes available to use again.
A Peoples Bank fixed-rate personal loan is a good way to finance a specific purchase - for example, a computer, an appliance, a home improvement or even a vacation. In fact, you may use the funds from your personal loan for virtually anything, even to consolidate and pay off your high-interest debt.
- Secured or Unsecured
- Interest rate and monthly payment are fixed for the full term of the loan - great for budgeting
- Automobile, boat, RV, motorcycle, snowmobile, home improvement and other specialty loans also available
Download, print, and complete the application below. Once you have it completed, drop it off at any one of our six convenient locations. To speed up the approval process, please include with your application two recent paystubs or another form of income verification.
Personal Loan Application - Non-Real Estate
*Subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions may apply.